Friday, October 30, 2009

10 tracks not to slash your wrists by (on YouTube)

There is a cd called "Tracks to slash your wrists by" (apparently). So I thought why not an opposing list? Just from a quick browse through my YouTube favourites:



1. Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochran
You don't have to be tall.

2. Eloise - Paul and Barry Ryan
You don't have to be cool.

3. My Perfect Cousin - The Undertones
You don't have to be intelligent.

4. Itchycoo Park - The Small Faces
You don't have to be able to dance.

5. Anthem - Leonard Cohen
You don't have to be perfect.

6. Angel Flyin' Too Close to the Ground - Willie Nelson and Shelby Lynne
You don't have to be with someone.

7. For My Lover - Tracy Chapman
You don't have to be sane.

8. The Harder they Come - Jimmy Cliff
You don't have to be rich.

9. I Dreamed A Dream - Susan Boyle
You don't have to be young and beautiful.

10. Baby I Need Your Lovin' - The Four Tops
You don't have to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment