Saturday, June 21, 2014

Churchill is asleep

It's a long story but I don't know how it starts. By the time I get to this place where a painter is painting on an easel in a big building, possibly a gallery, I must turn right before where the painter sits and there's a sort of passageway. It's almost completely blocked by a naked man, very broad in the beam, who appears to be waiting outside a door that he's facing. As I edge past his back I notice there is a sign on the door that says "Lav". I think to myself "Fuck that, I'm not going in there" and go to the next door along. The latch is sealed with a gold device threaded through, which I unhook. Inside is a small room longer than it is wide. Though I can only see the top of his head, I can see that Churchill is asleep behind the computer screen, so I will have to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment