Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Four

Trying to find a way to the station. Somewhere like Hammersmith, Fulham Palace Road. Leaving a room, closing the door. To one side a dead end. The other way, corridors that lead to other corridors and turnings.

*

We go into a shop on the way to a concert, and the person I know points out where things are. But then they leave and I'm at the counter, behind which is a wall of many shelves with many boxes. And the shopkeeper, who is not even around (probably in a back room) is waiting for me to learn what I'm after.

*

The bar is crowded before the show. We try to get a place to order. The person I'm with gets in before me, further down the bar. By the time I am about to order my own drink, they are gone.

*

People I don't know, whose faces I never even see. Two women try to French kiss me at the same time, one on each side. I'm not sure if I know them or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment